Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shows Shows Shows

So this past year was really amazing, from C2E2 to Minneapolis Indie Xpo, it was a real break out year for Cuddlefish. Jake put in a whopping 20 shows this year. This has been a really inspiring year for us. With no more shows until next year, its back to the lab for us. Josh is about half of the way through Gross Grandpa #2, I am wrapping up Steve The Schnauzer #1 and The Carriers #4, and Jake is wrapping up colors on Zurg #1. I have two more projects in the works but I really don't want to talk about them too much before I really commit to getting it done.

So many cool life changing things have happened this year. I feel so lucky to be a part of Cuddlefish. Even as Cuddlefish changes and grows into whatever it is changing and growing into.

As upcoming conventions for 2012 get locked down, I will post them here. We have some high expectations for the next year so expect to see us at a whole bunch of new locations. Hoping for Toronto and New York to be added to the roster. Should be another year of firsts. Looking to get bigger than the Beatles in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment